Saturday, August 30, 2014

A quick hello and some cookies

Hello again!  See I told you guys that it wouldn't take me half a year to write another post.  Did I maybe think I was lying when I said that? Who knows? No one. No one knows. No one can prove anything.

It's been a different kind of crazy than our normally scheduled programming these past couple of weeks.  Mainly because I started school and most of you know, either from practice or theory, that this drains a person.  And it's also a little weird being back in a studying environment after so long.  I love home-schooling more than I can possibly say, but I have kind of missed the outside structure. Watch me regret those words.  Watch me.

So yeah, there's all this running around trying to find my classes and my books. Trying not have a panic attack on the first day of class and all that. And through all of this, there hasn't been a lot of time to get much done in the way of finished artwork and writing.

So until I get another chance to sit down and write something entertaining:





No comments:

Post a Comment