Saturday, October 26, 2013

Something you might have noticed..



Yep, new blog. Sorry about all of the switching about and changing things on you, but I ran into some personal issues with my previous one (My Mind's Lint) and had to change over. Again, sorry.

But onto greater things!

I've recently come across some energy the past couple of days.  It's been a rare thing over the course of the past months, so I'm trying to get a lot of things done while I have it. Don't worry, a blog post is definitely near the top of that list.

I'm still switching around things here, getting used to the new blog, switching posts over (Because I'm selfish and wish to keep them with me despite their older artwork.) and setting up random things. So I apologize for any future mishaps that are just waiting to happen.

Until I can finish a blog post, though, have a picture of the pumpkins Kristin and I carved for Halloween.


Photo: It took a couple of hours but I am very pleased with the results
Yes, this is mine. If you haven't seen Nightmare Before Christmas then you won't really know what it's from and also you shouldn't be reading this as you CLEARLY need to go watch that film. (Seriously, go. Now.)

And Kristin's! She is super talented with the Pumpkin carving situation.


https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1381836_2793935289390_877066696_n.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment